Whats on offer at YHM
Live Speakers Presentations
Stalls with a variety of healthy options
A wide range of stallholders will be at the YHM
1. Productive Health – Provides musculoskeletal assessment, soft tissue therapy, exercise prescription, movement screening.
2. Arbonne’s Natasha Khan – Provides Arbonne Health and wellness products including skincare and nutrition.
3. Fats & franks Kitchen- Mariamma providing healthy Caribbean dishes from her restaurant
4. Serenity Therapy – provides Swedish massage & Reflexology – a separate room is available for bookings
5. Ovviovita – provides Hair & Beauty Products
6. Beiroot Vegan Food – provides vegan food/meal prep
7. Places for people – New Malden will provide information regarding women’s only swimming
8. Xbody London Ltd with an EMS personal trainer
9. June Whitle Therapeutic writing workshop providing a writing Workshop to empower and inspire emotional broken women towards living a fulfilled life.
10. Sunnah sports Team
11. Shapers Fitness for Women providing free exercise and dietary advice and live exercise demos
12. AG Pilates providing live demonstrations through out the event and neck massages available at the stall.
- One You Merton
- Merton fruit festival
- Oak Hill Dental Practice
- Baby to bed
- Expert Patient Programme
- Zaytoun London
- Muslim Doctors Association
Please click on the link below to attend
The views and opinions presented in the above mentioned event are of the speakers, presenters and the stall holders and do not represent those of MWM. Please check for viruses before accessing the websites of external participants and MWM shall not be held responsible for any damage, loss or liability of any kind suffered in connection from visiting any of the external websites or which may result from reliance on the contents of the visited website and any presentations and advice given.